About PVR Cinemas :- PVR is one of the largest and the most premium film and retail entertainment companies in India. The brand has redefined the way entertainment is consumed in the country. Operating a cinema circuit comprising of over 500 screens across 100+ properties in more than 40 cities pan India, PVR continuously strives to enhance your cinema and entertainment experience. Read BookMyShow JIO Money Wallet Offer - Get Rs 100 Back For Free.
How to Get PVR Voucher @ Rs 349 Only :-
- Visit NearBuy PVR Cinemas Offer Page.
- Add Quantity Of Voucher As "1".
- Click on Buy Now Button.
- Now Login/Register Your NearBuy Account
- Finally Complete Payment & Get Your PVR Voucher Worth Rs 500 At Just Rs 349 Only.
- That's All Enjoy
- Also Get Offer Flat 50% Off on Mainland China
- Paytm - Send Rs 5 First Time & Get Rs 5 Cashback Free.
How to Use PVR Voucher ?
- After Purchsing PVR Voucher, you will receive a voucher with a unique code
- Visit the PVR Cinemas website by clicking here.
- Select the seats of your choice for the show of your choice
- Then select food and beverage of your choice (if required)
- Go to payment page and click on the nearbuy Tab and enter your merchant code
- Now a discount of Rs.500 would reflect in your transaction amount
Voucher T&C :-
- Offer Is Not valid on PVR Directors Cut Vasant Kunj, PVR Opulent Mall, DT Saket & DT Savitri GK1
- Can be used for Online (www.pvrcinemas.com) as well as Off-line purchases at PVR's Box Office
- Voucher once bought cannot be refunded and the validity cannot be extended under any circumstances
- Discount NOT applicable on Convenience Fee & Service Tax
- nearbuy shall only be responsible for the risk and consequences connected with the purchase amount of the voucher and not for the quality & merchantability of the services mentioned in the Voucher
- All the terms and conditions as mentioned at pvrcinemas.com shall be applicable and binding on the customers
- Since PVR does not have a presence in the following cities, this deal cannot be availed in: Agra, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Mysore, Pondicherry, Shimla
- All the disputes in connection with the offer to the User/ customer shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute including any dispute arising out of all matters with respect to the contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only