Want To Book A Bus Ride ??? Its On RedBus.in ,Book any Bus Ride With Minimum Order of Rs 300 and get flat Rs 75 cashback Free On FreeCharge Wallet
Want To Book A Bus Ride ??? Its On RedBus.in ,Book any Bus Ride With Minimum Order of Rs 300 and get flat Rs 75 cashback Free On FreeCharge Wallet.So Don't Wait To Get This Offer Get Expire! Just Grab It.
RedBus FreeCharge Cashback Offer :-
- Visit RedBus Official Offer Website
- Choose Your Destiny Date,Location,.....
- Complete All Steps.
- Hit on "Pay Using FreeCharge Wallet"
- Finally Complete Payment & Get Rs 75 Cashback on FreeCharge Wallet.
Redbus FreeCharge Term & Condition :-
- Get Flat Rs.75 cashback when you pay with Freecharge on redBus
- Minimum transaction of Rs.300
- Offer applicable on the redBus Website & App
- The offer is valid once per user
- Offer valid from 1st December till 31st December 2016
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the full cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- The cashback amount will be calculated on the transaction value net of any refunds
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on redBus, please call 1860 3001 0101
- Freecharge & redBus reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively changes) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
- Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity