FreeCharge IRCTC Offer - Now Book A Rail E-Ticket Using FreeCharge & Get flat Rs.100 At FreeCharge Wallet For Free AT IRCTC Website.Use Promo Code Mentioned Below To Avail This Offer.
Minimum Amount To Spend Is Only Rs.100/- To Avail This Cashback Offer of IRCTC (FreeCharge).
FreeCharge IRCTC Offer - Rs.100 Cashback Offer (Detail) :-
- Visit IRCTC Official Website From Here.
- Choose Your Train.
- Proceed To Checkout With Minimum Amount of Rs.100.
- Complete Payment Using "FreeCharge Wallet" At Checkout.
- That's It! "No Promo Code" Is Required!
- Finally Pay & Get Rs.100 Within 24 Hours of Success full Ticket Booking.
FreeCharge IRCTC Offer T&C :-
- Get flat Rs.100 cashback when you book train tickets on IRCTC Website with Freecharge
- Minimum rail e-ticket of Rs.100
- Offer applicable only for booking rail e-tickets on the IRCTC Website
- Offer valid once per user during the offer
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not
- Offer valid from 29th December 5pm to 3rd January 2017
- In case of e-ticket cancellation / refund, the full cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of e-ticket cancellation, refund by Freecharge wallet will be processed within 5 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. IRCTC has no role in any FreeCharge cashback/offer related issues.
- Freecharge reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively changes) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity