Forgot Your Jio Number? Here are a few steps that can help you to check your jio number with/without apps.
7 Ways to find jio number
- Make a call to another number and you can see your Jio number flashing over there.
- Install MyJio app in your mobile. Login to MyJio using sim and there you can see your number written as <Number> Prepaid VolTE or <Number> postpaid VoLTE.
- Send SMS from your jio number <Myplan> to 199. You’ll receive an SMS with your account detail including your mobile number. Sms format will be similar to “Dear Customer, Your PREPAID/POSTPAID number 91xxxxxxxxxx is subscribed to …………”.
- Send an SMS “Jio <IMEI>” number of your phone in which jio sim is inserted and sent it to 199. You will receive an SMS showing your mobile number. The format of SMS will be like “Jio number used in your JioFi device with IMEI xxxxxxxxxxx is xxxxxxxxxxxx”.
- Go to https://www.jio.com and sign in with your sim (OTP login) and there you can see your mobile number with account details.
- Call 198 customer care number. They will authenticate you and will tell your mobile number.
- Give a missed call to 1299 and you will get SMS with your Jio no and balance/validity.
This was all about how you can find and check jio number. Do share this post if you find it useful! Comment below if You know any more tricks to check jio number.